About Cooper Pet Care
Cooper Pet Care is a mobile-first pet care platform made for pet parents of today that comes with an AI symptom checker, televet consultations, and best-in-class pet insurance. We are an exciting new start-up company formed in 2021, aiming to transform the pet healthcare and pet insurance industries.
About the team
We are a small team of experienced entrepreneurs, developers, and designers on a mission to improve pets’ lives. We currently have 10 people on our team and recently received 100K euros in pre-seed capital from a business incubator, Antler, located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with offices across the globe.
What will you do?
The mission of the Content Creator is to craft amazing blog posts and other content that knocks our readers’ socks off. We want the reaction to our writing to be “Wow! This is the most insanely useful resource I’ve ever read on the topic!”
We help our readers and users answer important questions about pets and their health. The Content Creator is crucial to making this happen. The primary way the Content Creator will do this is through the Cooper Pet Care blog and website. The Content Creator should also be comfortable writing content, especially related to pets. Knowing how to identify interesting topics and produce a compelling blog post is a must for this position. We want to expand our presence in the Dutch-speaking part of the Internet and knowledge of the Dutch language is a must for this position.
In this role, you will get first-hand experience working on creating a top-notch solution and help re-shape the pet healthcare and pet insurance industries as we know them today.
What we are looking for
- Creative Writing
- Preferably bachelor students
- Self-starter, ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in the Dutch language is a must
- Creative problem solver
- Love for pets
- Employment Type: Internship
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Duration: Minimum 3 months. Ideally 4-6 months. If there is a great fit, there is a chance that this internship will convert into a full-time position.
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely: Work from wherever you want in the world
- Growth: Direct exposure to founders and work with interesting & talented people from all over the globe
- Challenging: Work on complex and meaningful problems which improve society
- Payment: 400 euro per month
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com